The worthy Vice Chancellor has taken a visionary step to develop a collaboration with Chinese Universities for providing an opportunity to the UE enrolled students and fresh graduates to learn Chinese Language in China. Brief description of this Chinese Language Program is as under:
Duration: One year (Chinese Certificate Program)
Nature of Program: A government program sponsored by the China Overseas Exchange Association
1. Free Tuition
2. Free Accommodation
Note: All other expenses will be born by the student
1. 10 to 15 students will be selected for this program
2. Preference will be given to the currently enrolled students of UE.
3. Second preference will be given to the most recent graduates (2017,2016 and so on)
4. All currently enrolled UE students who have completed minimum two semesters of their studies. (Students will be granted one year freeze of studies) can apply.
5. Last date for submission of applications is 31st July
There is no specific application form. Applicants may apply on plain paper addressing to the Additional Director Financial Aid Office (FAO), University of Education, Lahore.
If the number of applications received are more than the available seats, then applicants will be shortlisted for final selection.
All eligible applicants may visit Financial Aid Office (FAO), University of Education, College Road Township, Lahore or contact at 042-99262221.