After Completion of MEd program the students will:
- Become competent Teachers
- Develop curriculum and evolve teaching strategies
- Apply research skills in the classrooms and institutions
- Apply management skills in the classrooms and institutions
- Select and use appropriate resource material
- Understand measurement and assessment techniques
- Adopt the latest educational trends in national context
The duration of program is 1 year / 2 Semesters and each semester comprises of 16-18 weeks
A Bachelor of Education or equivalent degree with minimum 2nd division.
Age limit is not applicable in this program.
- 1/4 of the marks obtained in SSC/Matriculation (out of 850) + 1/4 of the marks obtained in HSSC/FA/FSc (out of 1100) + the marks obtained in Bachelors/BA/BSC (out of 800)
+ Marks obtained in BEd (out of 1250) minus year wise deduction after BEd examination (5 marks per year) = Total
- Marks in Bachelors will be multiplied with 0.85 in case of semester system.
- 3-month (non graded) internship supervised by the head of the institution the internee works.
- There shall be a Comprehensive Examination at the end of the academic year covering the entire courses.