Program will prepare professionals who will be able to:
- Analyze the theoretical basis of the leadership concepts as applied to the educational setting
- Determine effective leadership traits, styles and competencies
- Critique values, ethics and principles essential for successful leadership
- Discuss the organizational values that will assist the teachers in their future leadership and managerial role
- Apply up-to-date human resource management skills for attaining the institutional goals
- Identify the management skills supportive to achieve organizational objectives
- Review the key areas of theoretical and empirical research in educational leadership and management
- Apply the leadership and management skills the actual environment of the educational institution
- Ensure quality control in education
- Formulate realistic and attainable policies.
The duration of program is 2 years / 4 Semesters and each semester comprises of 16-18 weeks
A Bachelor or equivalent degree with minimum 2nd division
Age limit is not applicable in this program.
(( Marks Obtained in SSC / Total ) x 0.25 + ( Marks Obtained in HSSC / Total ) x 0.25 + ( Marks Obtained in BA/BSc / Total ) x 0.50 ) x 100
The MA degree in Education comprises of 69 credits earned over a period of two years (four semesters). The students will be awarded degree subject to attaining:
- Minimum grade B (CGPA 2.5)
- Qualifying the University Comprehensive Examination
- Qualifying the thesis
- Qualifying internship BA.