MEd Special Education
- Bridge the gap between supply and demand of teachers in special
- Provide quality education in the field of special education
- Help provide services of in service training to special education
- Help provide assessment facility to the community in the field of
A Bachelor of Education degree in special or equivalent degree with minimum 2nd division
Age limit is not applicable in this program.
- 1/4 of the marks obtained in SSC/Matriculation (out of 850) + 1/4 of the marks obtained in HSSC/FA/FSc (out of 1100) + the marks obtained in Bachelors/BA/BSC (out of 800)
+ Marks obtained in BEd (out of 1250) minus year wise deduction after BEd examination (5 marks per year) = Total
- Marks in Bachelors will be multiplied with 0.85 in case of semester system.