- To prepare students to learn concrete ideas of IT, to analyze problems and to develop problem-solving projects.
- To encourage students to become independent learners.
- To encourage students to help other disciplines as engineering, physics, economics, finance using IT.
The duration of program is 2 years / 4 Semesters and each semester comprises of 16-18 weeks
BCS (03 Year)/B.Com/BA/BSc with Mathematics or Computer Science
Age limit is not applicable in this program.
(( Marks Obtained in SSC / Total ) x 0.25 + ( Marks Obtained in HSSC / Total ) x 0.25 + ( Marks Obtained in BA/BSc / Total ) x 0.50 ) x 100
The MSc IT degree comprises of 72 credit hours earned over a period of two years (four semesters). The students will be awarded degree subject to attaining:
- Minimum CGPA required to qualify for a degree is
- Qualifying the University Comprehensive Examination
The UE Examination Department under the guidance of the Division will
conduct Comprehensive Examination after successful completion of the
course work. The Comprehensive Examination will consist of three
papers. Each paper shall consist of two core courses and will be
prescribed by the relevant Board of Studies.
nd Comprehensive Examination at the end of 2 year =3 papers