The main objectives of the program are to
- Develop individuals with outstanding Managerial Skills.
- Impart expertise in decision making, Management of budget and
resources, management of business challenges, Entrepreneurship,
Strategic planning, Marketing, Human resource management and
Banking in the environment of Business, Commerce and other related
- Make student to become highly responsible professional managers,
who can identify and solve real-life complex business problems, but
also serve as contributing professionals to solve social and economic
The MBA (3.5 Years) program is for those students who have completed 14 years of education like B.Com/B.Sc./BA or equivalent qualification (minimum 2nd division) from an HEC recognized Institution/University.
Age limit is not applicable in this program.
- 1/4 of the marks obtained in SSC/Matriculation (out of 850) + 1/4 of the marks obtained in HSSC/FA/FSc (out of 1100) + the marks obtained in Bachelors/BA/BSC (out of 800) minus year wise deduction after Bachelors/BA/BSc examination (5 marks per year) = Total
- Marks in Bachelors will be multiplied with 0.85 in case of semester system.
6 - 8 weeks (Students are required to Submit a written internship
report in the form of project undertake during internship
followed by Viva Voce as per University Rules)
Evaluation shall be on the basis of Pass/fail. There shall be no grading
or marks for comprehensive examination.