The main objectives of the program are:
- to develop in the students an outlook about theHistoricalfacts.
- to make the students able to analyze the historical events and then
- to make the students study the historical literature for analyzing
and understanding thefacts.
- to provide students opportunities to develop their personality in
accordancewiththelessons learnedfrom thestudy of human past.
- the students they will be encouraged to visit historical places as an extracampus activity.
Candidates having Bachelor Degree or equivalent fourteen years of
education (minimum2nd Division)are eligible to apply.
Age limit is not applicable in this program.
For assessment and evaluation the University of Education, Lahore regulations shall be
followed. A copy of the same is available at the University website www.ue.edu.pk
As per University of Education Rulesand Regulations.
M A History Program consists of four (04) semesters. A total of twenty
one (21) diverse subjects will be offered during the program. Each
subject, of three (3) credit hours, will constitute a (63) Credit hours
course work and a viva-voce of (3) credit hours will be offered at the
end of the fourth semester. Hence, this M A History program consists
of total (66) CreditHours.