- To enable the students to be acquainted with the latest knowledge
of plants sciences
- To familiarize the student with the basic concepts of Plant Diversity,
Biochemistry, Physiology and Genetics.
- To encourage the students to do research.
FSc (Pre-Medical) or A-Level with Biology as per UE Rules.
Age limit is not applicable in this program.
(( Marks Obtained in SSC / Total ) x 0.30 + ( Marks Obtained in HSSC / Total ) x 0.70) x 100
The degree comprises of 135 credit hours earned over a
period of four years (Eight semesters). The students will be awarded
degree subject to attaining:
- Minimum CGPA required to qualify for a degree is 2.00
- Qualifying the University Comprehensive Examination
The UE Examination Department under the guidance of the Division will
conduct Comprehensive Examination after successful completion of the
course work. The Comprehensive Examination will consist of six papers.
Each paper shall consist of two core courses and will be prescribed by the
relevant Board of Studies.
- First Comprehensive Examination at the end of 2nd year =3 papers
- Second Comprehensive Examination at the end of 4th year =3 papers