Specific aims of the M. Sc. Economics Degree are given below:
- Development of sound theoretical knowledge of the subject.
- Application of economic theories and enhancing problem solving
- Coverage of new areas of specialization, as per market needs.
- Preparation for advanced studies leading to M. Phil. and Ph.D.
- Training to produce quality teachers, researchers and policy
- Dissemination of comprehensive knowledge focused at applied and
- Equip the students with postgraduate level knowledge and skill
comparable to the competent level.
BA/B.Sc. (2-year) with Economics, B.Com (2-year) or equivalent qualification (minimum 2nd division for annual system and minimum 2.00 CGPA for semester system) from an HEC recognized institution/university.
Age limit is not applicable in this program.
(( Marks Obtained in SSC / Total ) x 0.25 + ( Marks Obtained in HSSC / Total ) x 0.25 + ( Marks Obtained in BA/BSc / Total ) x 0.50 ) x 100