- developmentof sound theoreticalknowledgeof thesubject.
- application of economic theories and enhancing problem solving
- coverage of new areas of specialization, as per market
- preparation for advancedstudiesleadingto M. Phil. and Ph.D.
- Training to produce quality teachers, researchers and policy
- dissemination of comprehensive knowledge focused at applied
and quantitative economics
- equip the students with postgraduate level knowledge and skill
comparableto the top standards at national institutions
Students having Intermediate certification like I.Com, F.A, F.Sc or
equivalent (minimum 2nd Division) are eligible to apply for this
Age limit is not applicable in this program.
For assessment and evaluation the University of Education, Lahore regulations shall be
followed. A copy of the same is available at the University website www.ue.edu.pk
As per University of Education Rulesand Regulations.
BS Economics program is comprised of Eight Semesters (04 years).
The total number of credit hours will be 135, having 45 courses each
of 03 credit hours.