The main objectives of the program are;
- To provide a forward-looking curriculum to graduate physics
students, involving not only traditional physics topics but also
state-of-the-art instruction in experimental techniques,
computational physics and the use of computers in data acquisition
and analysis,as well as active involvement in professional research.
- To train graduate students to do significant and independent
research by offering core physics courses, specialty options and
advanced computational instruction as well as hands-on
involvement in advanced research programs that familiarize
students withstate-of-the-arttechniquesand equipment.
- The pre-requisite for this program is 2 years MSc or 4 years BS in
Physics from HEC recognized university or degree awarding
institutionas per UE rules.
- GAT (General) of National Testing Service (NTS) or of University of
- Candidate has to qualify the subject based written test organized
by University of Education,Lahore.
Age limit is not applicable in this program.
For assessment and evaluation the University of Education, Lahore regulations shall be
followed. A copy of the same is available at the University website www.ue.edu.pk
As per University of Education Rulesand Regulations.