- to divulge information about the advanced concepts of Zoology
that will make the basis of practical implementation of these
- to train scholars for advanced studies and specialization in
emerging fields like Bioremediation, Bio Fueling, Aquaculture,
Economic Zoology, Genetic Engineering, Wildlife and
Conservation, Fisheries, Pests Management, Biotechnology, etc.
that will help to cope with new challenges of poverty, health,
medicine, food, agriculture, and recycling of natural resources
- to create better planners and managers of animal resources,
environment, health, medicine, agriculture and population in the
- to enable students to explore, investigate, identify the prevailing
problems in the society regarding various disciplines of zoology,
organize the data, and finallyto solve it.
- Demonstrate professional skills in teaching / society oriented
scientific research/ managerial positions in wide range of
professions in national and international organizations.
- The pre-requisite for MS Zoology is 2-year MSc or 4-year BS in
Zoology from HEC recognized university or degree awarding
institutionas per UE rules.
- GAT (General)of Universityof Education,Lahoremust bequalified.
- Candidate has to qualify the subject based written test organized
Age limit is not applicable in this program.
For assessment and evaluation the University of Education, Lahore regulations shall be
followed. A copy of the same is available at the University website www.ue.edu.pk
As per University of Education Rulesand Regulations.