The objectives of BFA(Hons) courseenable the students to:
- know and sharpen their creative abilitiesto be able to contribute in
the teaching of art and use creative skills in their professional life
forthe teachingof FineArts.
- develop sense of critical appreciation and acquire knowledge of
- Develop their sense of personal and cultural identity with the help
of knowledgeof FineArts
- provide a supportive atmosphere that advances your knowledge
and understanding of graphic design communication concepts
- focus on developing their abilities to communicate individual
ideas to societythrough the Fine Arts
- imbibeand understand skillsof GraphicDesignand Painting
- preparethestudents for artteachingfrom school to a higher level
- equip them with the modern trends in Fine Arts and Graphic
- make them professional practioners in the field of 'FineArts’
- provide a variety of learning opportunities which foster the
integration of theory and practice through engagement with
established research methodology, current practice-based
research and collaboration withtheUniversity'sresearch centers
- provide opportunities for the development of transferable and
professionalskillsrelevant to employment or furtherstudy.
- becomeresearch orientedprospectiveteachers in 'Fine Arts’
- know and apply skills required in the teaching of Fine Arts & Art
- transferknowledgeand skillsrelatedto 'FineArts'
Intermediate or Equivalent with minimum 2nd Division are eligible to
Age limit is not applicable in this program.
For assessment and evaluation the University of Education, Lahore regulations shall be
followed. A copy of the same is available at the University website www.ue.edu.pk
Degree Requirements As per University of Education Rulesand Regulations