Instructions for Applicants
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY FOR ONLINE ADMISSION
The applicants having 3rd division (i.e. less than 45% aggregate marks under annual system or less than 2.00 CGPA under semester system or less than 60% marks under semester system (where CGPA is not available/mentioned)) in the terminal degree are not eligible for admission in any program.
- 1st year passed students of FA / FSc or equivalent are eligible to apply for admission in BS (4 years) programs.
- The final year result awaited students of FA / FSc or equivalent are required to enter 1st year marks (i.e. Obtained marks / Total marks).
- The students with complete results of FA / FSc or equivalent will enter their complete result.
Step 1 (For all the Applicants)
Please read the following instructions carefully before filling the online admission application form.
- Download prospectus from https://www.ue.edu.pk/admissions/2023
- Please check your eligibility from the following URL https://www.ue.edu.pk/admissions/2023 before applying for admission.
- Following documents will be required for completion of online admission form.
- CNIC/B-Form of Candidate
- CNIC of Father/Guardian
- Certificates of Secondary School and Higher Secondary School
- Transcripts of ADP/Bachelor and Master programs (if applying for MS/MPhil/MBA program)
- Transcripts of ADP/Bachelor, Master and MS/MPhil programs (if applying for PhD program)
- Scanned photo in JPEG format upto 50KB size.
- Please note that after pressing the “Submit” button, applicant will not be able to edit the followings; however, the rest of the fields available may be edited.
- Degree Level
- Applicant's Name
- Applicant's CNIC
- Father's Name
- Print the Fee Challan, deposit the prescribed admission processing fee in any branch of The Bank of Punjab (BOP) and get computer generated deposit receipt (Customer Copy).
- Please note that printed application form / computer generated deposit receipt (Customer copy) need not to be submitted to the university but should be kept for record.
- Only those applicants will be considered for admission who have deposited the prescribed admission processing fee.
- Submit separate online application form for each campus/ program/ shift/ quota.
- Separate admission processing fee will be charged for each application form.
- The applicants having unusual or non-standard qualifications (e.g. diploma, certificate, etc.) are required to seek equivalence (prior to applying online for admission) from Quality Enhancement Cell, University of Education, Lahore. They will have to submit equivalence form (which may be downloaded from UE Website (i.e. www.ue.edu.pk)) in Quality Enhancement Cell, University of Education, College Road, Township, Lahore and deposit prescribed fee. For any query regarding equivalence, please contact Quality Enhancement Cell at email@example.com.
- Merit Lists and Waiting List will be available on the following URL https://www.ue.edu.pk/admissions/2023 as per scheduled dates mentioned in UE Admission Calendar available in UE Prospectus as well as uploaded on UE website (www.ue.edu.pk)
- For any kind of information, complaint and queries, regarding online admission form, please contact the concerned Division/Campus on the phone number given in the Advertisement/University Website/Prospectus. You may also contact on the following email address.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2 (For Successful Applicants i.e. applicants appearing in Merit List)
- The applicants, whose names are displayed in the merit lists, will contact the Admission Incharge of the relevant Division/Campus, along-with original educational documents, CNIC/Form-B and Father/Guardian CNIC, two sets of photocopies of all these documents.
- After completion of verification process, the Admission Office of concerned Division/Campus will issue a fee Challan for deposit of Admission dues (Semester fee).
- The applicant will deposit the fee in any Branch of The Bank of Punjab (BOP) within due dates and get the computer generated deposit receipt (Customer Copy); however, he/she needs not to submit the computer generated deposit receipt (Customer Copy) in the Division/Campus concerned but should be kept for record.
- If an applicant does not submit the Admission dues (Semester dues) within due date, the admission offer shall stand cancelled.
Additional Instructions for Applicants of BS Programs
- 1st year (Part-I) passed students of FA/FSc/ICom/DCom/ICS or equivalent are eligible to apply for admission in BS (4 years) programs; however, DAE students are eligible to apply for admission, if they have passed 1st year (Part-I) and 2nd year (Part-II) examination.
- The 2nd year (Part-II) result awaited students of FA/FSc/ICom/DCom/ICS or equivalent are required to enter 1st year (Part-I) marks (i.e. obtained marks & Total marks in Part-I) and 3rd year (Part-III) result awaited students of DAE are required to enter 2nd years marks (i.e., obtained marks & Total marks of both parts (Part-I + Part-II)).
- The students with complete results of FA/FSc/DAE/ICom/DCom/ICS or equivalent will enter their complete result (i.e. obtained marks & Total Marks).
- The students whose any paper of 1st year (Part-I) in FA/FSc/ICom/DCom/ICS or equivalent and 1st / 2nd year (Part-I / II) in DAE or equivalent is failed (supply), are not eligible to apply for admission.
- The admission (if secured) of result awaited students will be provisional until they pass their complete examination (All papers of all Parts) in Annual 2023. The admission of students failed as a whole/failed in any paper (Supply holders) will be canceled/withdrawn. In such cases deposited fee shall be considered consumed.
Additional Instructions for Applicants of MS/MPhil/MBA and PhD Programs
- The applicants of MS/MPhil/MBA will have to appear in UE Entry Test (30% GAT+ 70% Subject based) at concerned UE Division/Campus (where applied for admission) on July 25, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. (Reporting time will be 09:00 a.m. at their concerned UE Division/Campus). Subjects List for Test
- The applicants of PhD will have to appear in UE Entry Test (GRE/HAT based) at concerned UE Division/Campus (where applied for admission) on July 24, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. (Reporting time will be 09:00 a.m. at their concerned UE Division/Campus).
- PhD Entry Test will be GRE/HAT General type. Test will contain 33% English/Verbal Reasoning, 33% Analytical Reasoning and 34% Quantitative Reasoning questions.
- In accordance with clause no. 3.6 of Admission & Examination Regulations 2022 for PhD Programs, the applicants holding valid Graduate Record Examination (GRE) administered by Education Testing Service (ETS)/Education Testing Council (ETC) will be exempted from the UE Entry Test.
- Admission test qualifying score for MS/MPhil and MBA is 50%, for PhD qualifying score is 60%.
- Results of UE Entry Test will be displayed on the University website on July 31, 2023.
- The successful applicants of PhD programs will appear for the interview at concerned UE Division/Campus (where applied for admission) on August 02, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. (Reporting time will be 09:00 a.m. at their concerned UE Division/Campus).
- All successful candidates of PhD must have to submit “Statement of Purpose” on interview date.
- A statement of purpose shall, at least, include the following:
i. Title of the potential research proposal
ii. Clear articulation of the current understanding of the intended field and ideas for potential research
iii. Explanation of the intended impact of the proposed research
iv. The prospective candidates shall demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for the area of research.
- After interview, 1st merit list will be displayed on University Website on August 04, 2023 and applicants will have to go through the process given in the Step 2 (For Successful Applicants i.e. applicants appearing in Merit List).
- Bring your Original CNIC and Admission Fee Paid Challan Voucher with you.
- The applicant has to appear for a test at the Campus where he/she has applied for admission.
- If an applicant has applied to more than one campus, he/she can appear at any campus of his/her choice, where he/she has applied for admission. Same result will be considered for all other applied campuses.
- However, if an applicant qualifies the admission test, he/she is required to appear for an interview at both campuses where he/she has applied for. The candidate can appear at one campus of his choice physically and at another online but he/she has to contact/inform the respective campus for online Interview (WhatsApp, Skype etc.)
In case an applicant has applied for multiple subjects, he/she will inform the invigilator at the start of the test and will not leave the examination Hall after completing his first paper. Second paper will be taken soon after the first paper on the spot.
- The students whose any paper of 1st year/2nd year of FA/FSC/ DAE or equivalent is failed, are not eligible for admission.
- The admission of result awaited students will be provisional until they pass their complete examination in Annual 2023.
- The provisionally admitted students, if fail in Annual 2023 examination, their admission will be cancelled and deposited fee shall be considered consumed.
- Any forgery in transcripts or tampering in marks will result in cancellation of application at any stage even after the admission and this will make the applicant ineligible for life time for admission at University of Education, Lahore.