International Women’s Day Seminar and Poster Exhibition organized by Women Development Centre, UE, Lahore
UE Holds an International Conference on "Religions and World Peace" Foreigner Scholars Participated
UE Holds 10th Convocation, Vice Chancellor Prof. Dr. Talat Naseer Pasha (S.I.) Awarded the Degrees and Medals to Graduates
Let’s play our role for the “Environment Protection” by creating awareness and action on World Environment Day 2021 through practical steps.
On the Eve of World Environment Day 2021, Directorate of Student Affairs is going to organize an online competition on title
*Ideas for our Practical Contribution to Protect Environment*
for the faculty and staff of the University of Education, Lahore all campuses/divisions/offices.
This competition will be online and you will send you entries at
till 10:00 PM on June 03, 2021 in attachment as PDF/DOCX format file along with your Name, Designation, CNIC, Campus/Division/Office and Phone Number from your personal email IDs.
*****Rules & Regulations*****
1. Theme will be “Practical Solutions for Environmental Protection ''
2. Any faculty/staff member of any designation can participate
3. You have to share 3 different ideas in your entry
4. Each idea should have following three headings/parts
I. Introduction to Idea
II. Feasibility of Plan
III. Practical Steps for Implementation
5. You can use a maximum of 1 side of A4 size page for each Idea i.e. 4 pages file with maximum 3 pages for 3 ideas along with one title page of your personal information required
6. Font style will be Times New Roman/Arial/Calibri and font size will be 12 whereas heading will be 14.
7. Ideas will be checked for similarity index and will lead to negative marking for each percent more than 10%
8. Flowchart/image/graph can be added
9. Entry must not contain any copyrighted work(s) belonging to third parties.
10. Each Idea must contain an action regarding Environment Protection with its feasibility in Pakistan specially.
11. Judges' decisions will be final and cannot be challenged
12. Late entries will not be entertained
The winners of the competition will be awarded Cash Prize 1st @ Rs. 5000, 2nd @ Rs. 3000 and 3rd @ Rs. 2000. The competition Result Announcement will be made on June 05, 2021 online. The position holder Entries will be published on all official forums (Social Media, Website, Newsletter etc) of the University of Education, Lahore.
For more details, updates and results, keep visiting
Please share the above information with all staff and faculty of your campus/division/office and encourage them to participate. Thanks
PS: Director IT is requested to post this on UE website and PRO Office is requested to send a pre-event press release and post event news/press release too. Other details can be obtained from https://www.facebook.com/DSAUEofficial